When Warriors Collide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Warriors Collide

A Warrior Cats Site

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
|S.T.A.F.F|

|A.F.F.I.L.I.A.T.E.S|

O.u.r B.u.t.t.o.n s
Moonclan camp 49597110
Moonclan camp 49569810
S.t.a.t.i.c A.f.f.i.l.i.a.t.e.s
Moonclan camp 47869910
Moonclan camp 47869910
Moonclan camp 47869910
Moonclan camp 47869910
A.f.f.i.l.i.a.t.e.s
 Moonclan camp 47869910 
Top posting users this month
No user

Moonclan camp

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shadestar

Shadestar

Moonclan camp Empty
PostSubject: Moonclan camp   Moonclan camp EmptyMon Aug 18, 2014 10:52 am

(I don't know to start rping or to describe it, so...)

Moonclan camp is a small clearing in the forest. The clearing is wide at the bottom, but at the top the trees lean in to make the opening at the top small. At moon high on a full moon, the moon takes up a good amount of the sky because of the trees. Brambles cover the sides of the camp, with only a small opening to serve as the entrance. At the side of the clearing opposite the entrance, there is a large boulder, where the leader calls meetings from. Right next to the entrance there is a fallen tree. Brambles have grown over it. The hollow tree serves as the warriors den. On the other side of the entrance, a large den has been made of sticks, leaves, rocks, and mud. This is the apprentices den. Next to the boulder there is a small indent in the bramble patch. The walls have been softened with leaves, sticks, and mud, and a roof has been built. This is the nursery. On the other side of the boulder is the fresh kill pile. Under the boulder a den has been created. This is the leaders den. Nearby to the fallen tree is an abandoned fox burrow. This is the medicine cats den, shelves for herbs have been dug into the walls. Opposite the medicine cats den is another, deeper dent in the bramble wall. The walls now softened, it is the elders den.

Freshkill pile status: 3 mice, 2 squirrels, 1 vole, 4 birds
Back to top Go down
GoldenBreeze

GoldenBreeze

Moonclan camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moonclan camp   Moonclan camp EmptyMon Aug 18, 2014 5:14 pm

Goldenbreeze made her way into the camp. In her mouth she held some herbs. She looked around the camp and spotted Shadestar. She quickly went to the medicine cat den and put some herbs onto a shelf then trotted out to Shadestar. "Hi Shadestar. How have things been going?" she spoke dipping her head in respect. She had been busy all day collecting herbs so she hadn't got a chance to say hi. She sat down curling her tail around her paws waiting for an answer.
Back to top Go down
Shadestar

Shadestar

Moonclan camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moonclan camp   Moonclan camp EmptyMon Aug 18, 2014 5:37 pm

Shadestar yawned as he padded out of his den. He sat down, and Goldenbreeze padded up to him. He gave her a friendly smile. "Hello Goldenbreeze. Things have been going well, thank you. How was herb collecting today?" He asked, tilting his head slightly.
Back to top Go down
GoldenBreeze

GoldenBreeze

Moonclan camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moonclan camp   Moonclan camp EmptyMon Aug 18, 2014 6:10 pm

Goldenbreeze smiles to the leader, "Good, I got quite a bit that will last." She sat down and started licking her paw. She was a bit tired from collecting herbs but she still loved to help the clan. She stopped licking her paw and looked back to Shadestar, "So what do you want to do?" she just felt like relaxing for awhile but she waited for an answer from the leader. If he wanted to go hunt or anything she would hunt with him.
Back to top Go down
Shadestar

Shadestar

Moonclan camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moonclan camp   Moonclan camp EmptyMon Aug 18, 2014 7:21 pm

Shadestar stretched again. "We could go hunting if you would like." He said, looking over at the freshkill pile briefly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Moonclan camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moonclan camp   Moonclan camp Empty

Back to top Go down

Moonclan camp
Page 1 of 1