When Warriors Collide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Warriors Collide

A Warrior Cats Site

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
|S.T.A.F.F|

|A.F.F.I.L.I.A.T.E.S|

O.u.r B.u.t.t.o.n s
Leafstar's Bio 49597110
Leafstar's Bio 49569810
S.t.a.t.i.c A.f.f.i.l.i.a.t.e.s
Leafstar's Bio 47869910
Leafstar's Bio 47869910
Leafstar's Bio 47869910
Leafstar's Bio 47869910
A.f.f.i.l.i.a.t.e.s
 Leafstar's Bio 47869910 
Top posting users this month
No user

Leafstar's Bio

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Leafstar
Admin
Leafstar

Leafstar's Bio Empty
PostSubject: Leafstar's Bio   Leafstar's Bio EmptySat Aug 16, 2014 3:47 pm

Name: Leafstar
Picture(s):
Spoiler:

Fur color: Black and white
Markings: A black spot on her nose
Eye Color: Blue
Fur Style(long, silky..etc): Short and silky
Body Style(slim, sturdy..etc): Small, slim
Personality:  Leafstar is compassionate, dedicated, friendly, stubborn, fiercely loyal, usually calm, gentle, and fierce when angry. She will never betray her Clan, friends, or family no matter what.
Dislikes: Traitors, her Clanmates fighting among themselves, and aggression.
Fears: Breezeclan being destroyed, dying before she can do good for the Clan, and war.
Dreams: Eventually finding her old mate and maybe having kits if she can balance her duties as leader with taking care of them.
Talents: Hunting, knowing when someone is lying, and talking through problems.

History: Leafkit was born to Dawnrain and Ravenstreak in a litter of three kits in a distant Clan called OakClan. She was the runt of the litter between one fairly large tom named Frostkit and a medium sized she-kit Berrykit. When time came to be made apprentices, Leafpaw trained hard to prove that even though she was small, she could fight and hunt just as well as everyone else. She was extremely gifted at hunting and a decent fighter.
At the age of 12 moons, Leafpaw became a warrior, earning the name Leafheart for her loyalty and dedication. For two moons, everything was perfect in her Clan, but then everything started going downhill when an evil rouge named Rushing joined Oakclan. Everyone trusted him, but Leafheart wasn't so easy to convince. The 14 moon warrior knew he was up to something, but couldn't convince the others until it was too late. Rushing had been collecting information for an evil Clan to attack Oakclan the whole time. No one believed Leafheart about it until the attack happened. The two sides had the exact same number of cats. A gruesome battle broke out between the rouges and Clan cats, one both sides lost. All the cats on both side lost, dying together. Only Rushingtail and Leafheart had survived that long, but that too was almost over. Rushingtail, being much larger and stronger than Leafheart, had her pinned with no way to fight back. His teeth were nearing her windpipe, sending her into a final struggle, but then, the tom froze and gazed around at the bodies of his Clanmates and Leafheart's Clanmates. His eyes grew wide with horror, giving Leafheart just enough of a distraction to shove him off her. Rushingtail ran at that moment, leaving the she-cat to mourn her fallen Clan. After she properly buried all the fallen, including the enemies, she ran off in the opposite direction of the tom, hoping she would never see him again.
For two moons after, Leafheart was a loner, left to wonder from forest to forest. When she was 16 moons, Starclan spoke to her. They told her to start another Clan, one she called Thornclan. Rushingtail returned shortly after the she-cat became leader, begging Leafstar for forgiveness. She eventually forgave him and they became mates shortly after. Four moons after the beginning of Thornclan, tragedy struck again. A fire started in camp, scattering the whole Clan, including Leafstar and Rushingtail. Now, after another two moons of wondering, Starclan has spoken to the small leader again to start a Clan, Breezeclan.

Clan: Breezeclan
Wanted Rank: Leader
Friends: None yet
Family: Parents dead, siblings missing.
Hobbies: Keeping peace in the Clan, patrolling, hunting.
Mate: Rushingtail (missing)
Crush: N/A
Mental Issues?: None
Best Tactic(hunting, herbs..etc): Hunting
Specialty (best at spying, healing, guarding, taking prey down..etc): Catching prey, talking out problems.

Theme Song: Don't have one
Other: None.

Last edited by Leafstar on Mon Sep 01, 2014 1:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sandheart
Admin
Sandheart

Leafstar's Bio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leafstar's Bio   Leafstar's Bio EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 1:13 am

xD I love Leafs history. lol I will most definitely bring Rushing back. ^^
Back to top Go down
Leafstar
Admin
Leafstar

Leafstar's Bio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leafstar's Bio   Leafstar's Bio EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 2:07 pm

^^ took me forever to type it lol.
Back to top Go down
SkyStar
Admin
SkyStar

Leafstar's Bio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leafstar's Bio   Leafstar's Bio EmptyMon Aug 18, 2014 4:14 pm

:O Lovely picture and nice bio ^^
Back to top Go down
Leafstar
Admin
Leafstar

Leafstar's Bio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leafstar's Bio   Leafstar's Bio EmptyMon Aug 18, 2014 4:18 pm

^.^ Thanks!
Back to top Go down
SkyStar
Admin
SkyStar

Leafstar's Bio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leafstar's Bio   Leafstar's Bio EmptyMon Aug 18, 2014 4:19 pm

Your welcome ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Leafstar's Bio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leafstar's Bio   Leafstar's Bio Empty

Back to top Go down

Leafstar's Bio
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
When Warriors Collide :: Character Center :: Accepted Characters :: Accepted Female Characters-
Jump to: