When Warriors Collide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Warriors Collide

A Warrior Cats Site

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
|S.T.A.F.F|

|A.F.F.I.L.I.A.T.E.S|

O.u.r B.u.t.t.o.n s
Their World - a world controlled by vampires 49597110
Their World - a world controlled by vampires 49569810
S.t.a.t.i.c A.f.f.i.l.i.a.t.e.s
Their World - a world controlled by vampires 47869910
A.f.f.i.l.i.a.t.e.s
Top posting users this month
No user

Their World - a world controlled by vampires

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DiaAdmin

Their World - a world controlled by vampires Empty
PostSubject: Their World - a world controlled by vampires   Their World - a world controlled by vampires EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 5:33 am

Their World - a world controlled by vampires Smallbanner500_zps7f8a24c4

FULL PLOT | SITE CANONS | WANTED ADS | ADVERTISE

At the present (the year 2015) all positions of power belong to vampires and their allies. They control basically everything and the law rarely applies to them. The only word that has weight is that of the High Council. Humans aren't fighting for equality of power anymore, they are fighting for survival. The Sharur (the vampire hunters) are the only ones standing between mortals and total annihilation.

Even with magic on both sides of the conflict, it is not at all difficult to understand how humans were reduced to being mostly food, labor and entertainment. Things don't stop here, however. Vampires now have another goal: finding and bringing back to life the first vampire, Anshar. Not many believe he is more than a legend, but to the oldest vampires, especially those of the First Generation, it is not only a wish to find him, but a sense of duty which compels them. Anshar was able to walk in broad daylight and his blood is said to grant the same power to other vampires as well.
Back to top Go down

Their World - a world controlled by vampires
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
When Warriors Collide :: Visitors Section :: Advertising/Affiliating :: Advertising :: Linking Back-
Jump to: